Friday, March 25, 2011

The Journey Begins

Me (Stacey) and 21 others begin our adventure down to Honduras for a week and I can't even express in words how excited I am and I know the rest of the group is, too.  After months of planning and loads of stress, it will pay off with a fantastic spring break trip.  Follow this blog to keep up with our trip! A new person will write and share their experience every night (maybe more than one person).  Hopefully we'll be able to give you a little taste of what we are experiencing down in Honduras!
See you when we get back!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating this blog. :)

    I hope you all have an amazing learning experience. I am so excited for the experiences you are all about to partake in together. The sense of community and comradeship you develop will be something you all remember for the rest of your lives. Have a safe flight and we await your return anxiously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to follow your travels!! Several of my students are on this trip including Harper, McKenna, and Alexa. <3 Mrs. Gerent

    ReplyDelete